eBay Money Back Guarantees you to Get Full Refund all the Time if you got any Problem with your Order on eBay. But as the Procedure is not so Easy, I’ll Try to Tell you in Details How to Claim for the Full Refund in eBay using the Money Back Guarantee Policy.
So…Hi Friends, This is Tamal Again.. I’ve Seen Many of you having Trouble with eBay’s Duplicate 32 GB OEM Samsung Memory Cards, Which Loot was on when those Fraud Sellers of eBay Selling those OEM Samsung Memory Cards at Rs. 249/- And with Extra Rs. 100 Discount (eBay New User) Offer, We Were Getting those Memory Cards only for Rs. 149/- But in Actual When We Received the Memory Card, Found it’s not Genuine, It’s a OEM or Duplicate Memory Card.
But as We have already Discussed eBay Return Policy is not that Easy. So Today, I’ll Tell you How eBay Return Policy Guarantees you to Return & Claim Refund with Full Money Back.
How to Return Defective Order using eBay Money Back Guarantee:
1. Firstly Sign in to the eBay Account from where you bought that SD Card as Per eBay Money Back Guarantee.
2. Then from the Upper Right Corner, Click on “My PaisaPay“
3. Click on “Bought with PaisaPay“
4. Now on the Next Page, You can Get the List items you Purchased. Locate that 32 GB SD Card & Click on “Resolve a Problem” under ‘More Actions‘ See following Screen Shot. This is Very Important Step for the eBay Money Back Guarantee Terms & Condition.
5. Now you are on the eBay Claim Page. Set Issue Type as “Item not Working/Broken” & Preferred Resolution “I want my Money Back“. See Below Image.
6. And in Additional Information, They wanted to Knw whether you Tried to Contact the Seller..!! Simply Select “Not Contacted, Tried to” See Above Screen Shot.
7. Finally, in the Comment Section you need to Type the Below Message. See the Screenshot.
8. That’s it. As the Claim follows all the Terms & Conditions of eBay Money Back Guarantee, eBay didn’t even Verify anything from the Seller as eBay already knows Seller was Selling Duplicate SD Cards. So without Verifying from the Seller, eBay’s Claim Dept will Directly Approve your Refund.