Prisma, the App which was getting the Limelight from past few days has now Officially Launched for Android Users also. Though It has been available for iOS Users when the Android Users were just trying their Luck with the Demo Version of the App.
Actually the App was available as 5 Days Beta Version for Android Users. And Surprisingly Prisma Officially Launched it Today for Android Users. That Means Android Users no longer need to Use the Demo Version from now on.
So Android Users now can Directly Download Prisma App from Playstore.
Prisma is a Photo Filtering & Editing App by which you can make your photos look like painted or drawn artwork. But It has an Artificial Intelligence by which Pictures looks much more Realistic than Simple Algorithms. 🙂
You May Also Like: Pokemon Go – Things you need to know before Downloading
Prisma Android App, The Installation Guide :
- You can Download the Prisma Android App from Here.
- After Installation, Normally Open the App.
- You will Get to See all the Option Layers. Use them to Create your Own Beautiful Images.
- Okay. So You already have Created your Images. Wow. It Looks Great. I think now you need to Share or Save your Recently Created Images.
- Click the Share Button just below the Image. And Share it with your Friends. Or you can Select the “Gallery” Option to Save the Image.
Here is an Example of Image Which is Specially Created by me.