- 1 On what Game Engine was Pokemon Go Developed?
- 2 How Pokemon Go can Helps you to Improve your Health?
- 3 How much was the Investment to Develop Pokemon Go?
- 4 What the CEO of Niantic Says?
- 4.0.1 The Pokemon Company, Google and Nintendo are incredible Investors and Strategic partners to help Build the next chapter for Niantic. We will be using this Capital to continue the development of Pokemon Go, to evolve and grow Ingress and its thriving Global Community, and to Build out our Real-World Gaming Platform.
Actually the concept for the Pokemon Go Game was conceived in 2014 by Satoru Iwata of Nintendo and Tsunekazu Ishihara of The Pokemon Company as an April Fools’ Day collaboration with Google, called Pokemon Challenge. Ishihara was a fan of developer Niantic’s previous augmented reality game, Ingress, and saw the game’s concept as a perfect match for the Pokémon series. Among the game’s visual designers was Dennis Hwang, who previously worked at Google and created the logo of Gmail.
On March 4, 2016, Niantic announced a Japan Exclusive Beta Test would begin later that month, Allowing Players to assist in refining the game before its full release. The beta test was later expanded to other countries. On April 7, it was announced that the beta would expand to Australia and New Zealand.
Pokemon Go was released with mixed reviews according to aggregator review website Metacritic. Upon release, critics called the experience enjoyable, but noted the game’s technical issues. Critics praised various aspects of Pokémon Go. Few Appropriated the Game & Few Expressed Negetive Concern over the Game.
On what Game Engine was Pokemon Go Developed?
The Game Engine used by Pokemon Go seems to be Unity.
- Niantic seems to be hiring people with Unity experience, as evidenced by their job page. In particular, as of this writing they are looking for a “Unity Game Developer” and a “Unity Technical Artist”.
- A New York Times article claiming that Unity is Pokemon Go’s Engine: Unity Technologies, Maker of Pokemon Go Engine, Swells in Value.
- The fact that the Unity could be found in .so files in the lib Folder of the Pokemon Go Apk.
How Pokemon Go can Helps you to Improve your Health?
It has been suggested that Pokemon Go can potentially improve the mental and physical health of players suffering from depression and social anxiety. Numerous players reported increased motivation to exercise and improved moods. Dr. John Grohol, founder of Psych Central, stated that Pokemon Go was unique in the magnitude of people “expressing the benefits of playing video games to their real-world mental health status”. According to Grohol, the game facilitates exercise and creates a “strong reinforcement for people to go out and become more active”. He also attributed the premise of the game, social interaction and fun rather than for exercise, as a key factor in its success. In this avenue, the game has provided an intriguing avenue for autism research as well.
How much was the Investment to Develop Pokemon Go?
As per the Official Report, Pokemon Company, Google & Nintendo have invested $30 Million to Develop Pokemon Go.
What the CEO of Niantic Says?
The CEO of Niantic, John Hanke, spoke about where the funds would be headed.
The Pokemon Company, Google and Nintendo are incredible Investors and Strategic partners to help Build the next chapter for Niantic. We will be using this Capital to continue the development of Pokemon Go, to evolve and grow Ingress and its thriving Global Community, and to Build out our Real-World Gaming Platform.
You can also see What Wikipedia’s Pokemon Go Page Says about the Incredible Game.
Now after Reading this I’ve a Sweet Little Surprise for you Friends. Yes, It’s the Pokemon Go Game Download Link itself.
[su_button url=”http://www.mediafire.com/download/s79af0ta6j2c3lc/com.nianticlabs.pokemongo_v0.29.3-2016071800_Android-4.4.apk” target=”blank” style=”glass” background=”#2d44ef” color=”#000000″ size=”8″ icon=”https://pixabay.com/static/uploads/photo/2013/07/13/10/30/icon-157360_960_720.png”]DOWNLOAD[/su_button]