- 1 See also : All Working Activation Tricks of Reliance JIO Preview Offer [How to Guide]
- 2 Step by Step Guide to Get your Jio Sim Card using MyJio App:
- 3 If you think this Post is Informative or Worth Shareable, Please Consider us by Sharing this Post with your Friends on Social Networks. I’m Very Much New in this Blogging Career. So it’ll Help me a Lot.
A Week after Extending JIO 4G Preview Unlimited Usage Offer to Samsung Devices, Reliance has now again Extended the Offer to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Device just ahead of their Commercial Launch. Though both the Companies haven’t yet shared any Official Confirmation regarding the Offer.
Redmi Note 3 Users will now Get 3 Months of Unlimited Free 4G Data and Unlimited Voice Calls, Unlimited Video Calls, 9000 SMS and JIO Premium Apps.
Hey Bro, Before Going into More Details I Need Your Small Help.
I’ve Just Started my Blogging Journey. But I’m very Dedicated with my Work.
So to Stay in the Competition, I Request you to Share my Articles in your Facebook or Twitter or Pinternet Handles. I’ll be Glad to you.
And You’ll Find my Friendly Deals Facebook Page on the Sidebar. Please like it if you find our Articles Helpful & want to be Connected with us in Future also.
You may also Like :
Redmi Note 3 users need to Download the MyJio App to Avail the Offer on the Basis of Location and City the App will Generate Offer Bar Code which can be used to Avail the SIM at a Reliance Digital or Xpress Mini Store nearby after Submitting the your Address Proof and Photograph. Then the User need to Dial 1977 to Activate JIO SIM through Tele-Verification after Inserting the SIM in Redmi Note 3 Smart Phone.
Step by Step Guide to Get your Jio Sim Card using MyJio App:
- Install MyJio App in your Redmi Note 3. If you have already Installed then Uninstall & Install Again.
- Open the App & Click on Install All Button to install all 10 Jio Apps then Exit the App.
- Now Disconnect your WiFi and Mobile Data.
- Now again Open MyJio App. It’d be throwing No Internet Connection Error on Top, but don’t care about it. It Opens the Login Screen, and there you would see the Get Jio Sim button.
- Click on it and it’d throw an Error about Internet not being Available. At this point, Switch Back your WiFi and tap back to Go to the Login Screen again.
- Now Click on Get Jio Sim button and Boom! It will Show the Preview Offer Screen and Lets you Generate the Activation Offer Code.
- Rest of the Steps are Same as what we have mentioned in the Samsung Jio Preview Offer Article.
- Redmi Note 3 with Mi Max and OnePlus 3 Phones are successfully Working with this Trick.