- 1 How to Unblock Amazon Suspended Accounts:
Hey Folks, Today I’m Sharing an Unblock Amazing Account Trick which I recently Found Online. I didn’t Found or Discover this Trick Personally. So Credit is all to the Inventor of this Trick.
Day by Day Amazon is Getting a very renowned & Trustworthy Shopping Site in India. Even Amazon is More Popular than Flipkart or Snapdeal by getting more Visits Last Year. Due to Amazon’s Awesome Deals, Almost Loot Price Listings, Fast Delivery, Good Customer Service, Free Delivery using Amazon Prime, it’s getting a place in Our Hearts. So it’s like more obvious that many has multiple Amazon Accounts with Fake Email IDs to use them for Different Loot Purposes.
But Recently Amazon getting more Strict to all of them Suspending their Fake Accounts. So if you are also a Victim of this Case, and your Account also get Blocked then you can follow this Trick to Unblock Amazon Account Again Permanently.
Please Note : This Unblock Amazon Account Trick is Only for Educational Purpose. I didn’t Discover this Trick. I’m not Responsible if this Trick causes some problem to anyone.
How to Unblock Amazon Suspended Accounts:
- Let me assume, You’ve Created Amazon Account with a Fake Email ID. So the First Step would be you need to Create that Account in Gmail.
- For Example: If you’ve Created Amazon Account using Fake Email ID “[email protected]” then You need to Create that Same Gmail ID “[email protected]”
- Now Login to your Newly Created Gmail ID & Send a Mail to Amazon at [email protected] that you have some Gift Voucher Balance Left in your Account.
- Your Account will be Unblocked for a Certain Time to use your Gift Voucher Balance. Generally they give 3 Days time to use that Gift Voucher Balance.
- After your Amazon Account got Unblocked (Temporary for 3 Days) Login to your Account & Change the Email ID. Don’t Forget to Confirm the using the “Verify Email” Link.
- That’s it. Now even after 3 Days your Amazon Account not Gonna Block again.