Online Shopping Sites in India, This is the Topic which is Trending Nowadays with Lot of Debates and Opinions Coming from Different Peoples. As You Might Know Everyone has their Own & Different Point of Views.
I Already Spent Thousands of Hours Shopping Online and to Research Which Online Shopping Sites Service or Value their Customers After the Purchase has been Made. & You Know that I always Tried to Help my Fellow Readers to Get the Best Shopping Deals Online & On Time. Though It’s not possible to Update those Time to Time Online Deals, Offers, Price Error mentioned Here. So I’ve my Own Whatsapp Broadcast Groups where I Used to Inform all my Members & Followers about the Available Shopping Offers.
If you want to Join my Whatsapp Broadcast Group, You can Save the Number +91-9563210438 as “Friendly Deals” & Send me a Whatsapp Message Asking me to Add you to the Broadcast Group.
Anyways, Let’s Stick to the Post. So Today I’ve Decided to Rank the Top 15 Online Shopping Sites in India. And This Ranking is on my Personal Experience. I can’t Match your Views. So If you have any Incident to Share or Anything to Say you can Use Our Comment to to Share it with Me & Other Blog Readers.
Online Shopping Sites in India List :
1. Amazon.IN : Amazon has Topped the List among E-Commerce Websites in India. As I’ve Found Amazon is Best with their Pricing, Offer Frequency, Customer Care & the Most Important Thing, In their After Sale Services. Amazon is a Online Shopping Portal in India to Buy Mobiles, Laptops, Cameras, Books, Watches, Apparel, Shoes and e-Gift Cards. Amazon also Provides Free Shipping & Cash on Delivery Options.
2. Flipkart.COM : Yes, The Second Online Shopping Site in India is Flipkart which is also Owned by Indian Entrepreneur Sachin Bansal & Binny Bansal. Flipkart is an Online Shopping Site for Latest Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Lifestyle and Wide Range of Other Original Products with Cash on Delivery and Free Shipping Options.
3. Snapdeal.COM : The Third in this List is Snapdeal. Snapdeal is an online marketplace, based in New Delhi, India. The company was started by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal in February 2010. Snapdeal currently has 275,000 sellers, over 30 million products and a reach of 6,000 towns and cities across the country. The Online Shopping India Site Snapdeal is a Shopping Destination of Electronics, Appliances, Watches, Clothing & Shoes etc. You can Get Free Next Day Delivery & Zero Shipping Charges with the New Snapdeal Gold Service. You can Get All Details on Upgrade to Snapdeal Gold from here.
4. TataCliq.COM : Tata Cliq is a Surprise Addition in the List. But Believe me, Not being Partial, TataCliq Fully Deserve the Position. TataCliq is Launched by Tata Group. Tata Cliq is the Dream Portal of Ratan Tata and the Site has Targeted Everything from Salt to Software. TataCliq had Taken One and Half Years after Spending Several Hundred Million Dollars and so many Partner Companies have Participated in this e-commerce Business to Capture the Indian Market.
5. Paytm.COM : Paytm is Basically Known for Online Mobile Recharge Website. It Makes easy and instant Mobile Prepaid Recharge, Bill Payment, Data Card & DTH Recharge for Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL. Paytm is an Indian e-commerce website headquartered in Noida, India. It was launched in 2010 and adds to the industry of FinTech in India. It is owned by One97 Communications. The firm started by offering mobile recharging, adding bill payment and e-commerce, with products similar to businesses such as Flipkart, Amazon.com, Snapdeal.
6. eBay.IN : I’ve Listed eBay on the Sixth Position in my List. eBay is Online Shopping Site Known for Buy and Sell Electronics, Cars, Fashion Apparel, Collectibles, Sporting Goods, Digital Cameras, Baby Items, Coupons and Everything else. eBay Inc. is an American multinational corporation and e-commerce company, providing consumer-to-consumerand business-to-consumer sales services via the Internet. It is headquartered in San Jose, California. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995
7. Jabong.COM : There are Many Online Shopping Sites in India for Clothes. Jabong is One of them. Jabong the Biggest Online Fashion Shopping Portal in India Deals with Men, Women & Kids for Shoes, Clothing, Watches, Sunglasses etc. Jabong Provides you Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery & 15 Days Return Policy.
8. Myntra.COM : Myntra is a Very Famous Online Shopping Site in India for Clothes. Myntra is an Indian e-commerce company of fashion and casual lifestyle products, headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The company was founded in 2007 by Indian Institute of Technology graduates with a focus on personalisation of gift items. Myntra is Famous for it’s Branded Shoes, Clothing, Accessories for Men and Women. Myntra also Provides Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery & 30 Days Return Policy.