- 1 Reliance JIOFI JIONET WiFi New Plans for Old Users , Reliance JIO WIFI Plans For All Users Including the Old Users:
- 2 How can You Avail the Partner Jio Preview Offer?
- 3 Which are the Samsung devices that are a part of the Partner Jio Preview Offer?
- 3.1 Samsung Devices:
- 3.2 Micromax Devices:
- 3.3 See Also : Loot : Book Rs. 400/- Worth Redbus Bus Tickets at Only Rs. 45/-
- 3.4 Karbonn Devices:
- 3.5 Lava Devices:
- 3.6 Xolo Devices:
- 3.7 LG Devices:
- 3.8 See also : Reliance Jio Preview Offer is Now Valid for One Year
- 3.9 Gionee Devices:
- 3.10 Panasonic Devices:
- 3.11 ASUS Devices:
- 3.12 See also : Download My Airtel App & Get Jackpot Offer of 5 GB Free Internet
- 3.13 Yu Yureka Devices:
- 3.14 TCL Devices:
- 3.15 Alcatel Devices:
- 3.16 See also : Jindal Bullion Refer 9 Friends & Earn Free Silver Coin of 10 Gram Each
- 4 How do I Generate the Bar Code of Jio Preview Offer?
- 5 How do I Activate Unlimited Benefits on My Jio Number for Partner Jio Preview Offer?
- 6 Un-Official Method to Get JIO SIM:
- 7 How to Activate your Reliance Jio Sim Card:
Reliance JIO New Plan Announced Today:
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) Chairman Mukesh Ambani on Wednesday Broke the Silence on the Tariffs Plans of Reliance Jio. As Per Him, Reliance Jio will not be Charging any Penny for Voice Calls at all. Mean Jio Domestic Voice Calls are Free for Lifetime. And It will Charge a Tenth of What its Competitors are Charging for 4G Data. As per Mr. Mukesh Ambani, Reliance Jio Will Charge Only 5 Paise Per MB, Or Rs. 50 Per GB.
That’s not all. What’s More?
The Greater the Usage, The Lower the Cost will be. And the Rates Could Go Down to Rs. 25 Per GB for 4G Data which is Simply Unbelievable.
Mr. Mukesh Ambani also Announced that Reliance Jio Services will Become Available from Monday, September 5, Absolutely Free as a Part of the JIO Welcome Offer. So that Everyone can Try Jio’s Services for Free at No Charge.
You Need to Pay for Only One Service: Either Voice or Data. But Not for Both of them. Mr Mukesh Ambani also added “World Over, Operators Charge Only for Data. Voice And Messaging are Essentially Free. All Voice Calls For Jio Customers Will be Absolutely Free for Lifetime.”
The Reliance Jio New Welcome Offer will be Valid Till 31st December, 2016. Already Activated Reliance Jio Plan Users or I should Say Old Users also can avail the Offer Up to 31st Dec. After that 4G Data will Cost them Rs. 50 Per GB.
Reliance JIOFI JIONET WiFi New Plans for Old Users , Reliance JIO WIFI Plans For All Users Including the Old Users:
Reliance JIO All Users Plan Update: Now Reliance Jio 4G Sim Cards are Available for All 4G Device Users. So No Need to Carry Bar Codes from now on.
Just Visit your Nearest Reliance Xpress Store With your 4G Enabled Mobile and KYC Document like Pan Card or Voter Card & a 3.5 x 4.5 Size Image. And You can Get a Free Jio Sim Card.
You need to Have an Eligible Samsung, Micromax, Karbonn, Huawei, Lenovo, Lava, Xolo, LG, Gionee, Panasonic, ASUS, Yu, TCL, Alcatel Mobile Handsets to Avail this Offer.
For Reference, See the List Below:
Some Basic FAQs on Reliance Jio Welcome Offer:
How can You Avail the Partner Jio Preview Offer?
You need to Have an Eligible Samsung, Micromax, Karbonn, Huawei, Lenovo, Lava, Xolo, LG, Gionee, Panasonic, ASUS, Yu, TCL, Alcatel Mobile Handsets to Avail this Offer. Then
Install the MyJio App from Play Store and Follow the Simple Instructions to Generate an Offer Code. And then Visit Reliance Digital / Dx Mini Store / Select Modern Trade Outlets With
1) Original Proof of Address (POA) and Copy Like Voter Card or Pan Card, Aadhar Card.
2) Proof of Identity (POI) and Copy Like Voter Card or Pan Card, Aadhar Card.
3) One Passport Size Photograph (3.5 x 4.5)
Please Ensure you Carry your Jio Preview Offer Code along with the Handset.
Which are the Samsung devices that are a part of the Partner Jio Preview Offer?
Grand Prime 4G, Galaxy J1, Galaxy J2, Galaxy J7, Galaxy J5, Galaxy S5 Plus, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7, Galaxy Core Prime 4G, Galaxy S6, Galaxy J3 (2016), ON7, Galaxy A8, Galaxy S6 Edge, ON5, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Alpha, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Galaxy Note 4 Edge, Galaxy Note 5 Duos, Galaxy S5 Neo, S7, Galaxy A5 (2016), Galaxy A7 (2016), S7 Edge, A8 VE, J5 (2016), J7 (2016), ON5 Pro, ON7 Pro, Galaxy J2 (2016), J Max, Galaxy A9, Galaxy A9 Pro, Galaxy C5, Galaxy C7, Galaxy J2 Pro, Galaxy Note 7.
Bolt Selfie, Canvas 5, Canvas 5 Lite, Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition, Canvas 6, Canvas 6 Pro, Canvas Amaze 4G, Canvas Blaze 4G, Canvas Blaze 4G Plus, Canvas Evok, Canvas Fire 4G, Canvas Fire 4G plus, Canvas Fire 6, Canvas Juice 4G, Canvas Knight 2, Canvas Mega 2, Canvas Mega 4G, Canvas Nitro 4G, Canvas Pace 4G, Canvas Play 4G, Canvas Pulse 4G, Canvas Sliver 5, Canvas Tab, Canvas Unite 4, Canvas Xpress 4G, Unite 4 Plus, Unite 4 Pro
Aura 1, Aura Power, Quattro L45 IPS, Quattro L50 HD, Quattro L51 HD, Quattro L52 VR, Quattro L55 HD
A71, A72, A76, A76 Plus, A88, A89, A97, Ivory s 4g, Lava V5 M, Pixel V2, V2s, X10, X11, X12, X17, X28, X38, X41, X41 Plus, X46, X50, X50 Plus, X81
Black-1X M, era 1X, era 2X, era 4G, era 4K, era X
K332 (K7 LTE), K520DY (Stylus 2), K520DY, H860 (LG G5), K500I (X Screen), K535D (Stylus 2 Plus), LGH630D (G4 Stylus 4G) & LGH 442 (LGC70 Spirit LTE)
E8, F103 Pro, F103(1GB), F103(2GB), F103(3GB), M4, M5, M5 Lite, M5 Lite CDMA, M5 Plus, P5L, S Plus, S6, S6s, S7, V6L
ELUGA L, ELUGA Switch, ELUGA Icon, T45, ELUGA I2 ( 1GB ), ELUGA L2, ELUGA Mark, ELUGA Turbo, ELUGA Arc, ELUGA I2 2GB, ELUGA I2 3GB, ELUGA I3, ELUGA Icon 2, ELUGA A2, ELUGA Note, P55 Novo 4G, ELUGA Arc 2, P77
ZenFone 2 Laser (ZE550KL), Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML), Zenfone Max (ZC550KL), Zenfone 2 Laser 5.0 (ZE500KL), Zenfone 2 (ZE550ML), Zenfone Selfie( ZD551KL), Zenfone 2 Laser (ZE601KL), Zenfone Zoom(ZX551ML), Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE (T500), Zenfone 3 ZE552KL, Zenfone 3 Laser( ZC551KL), Zenfone 3( ZE520KL), Zenfone 3( ZS570KL), Zenfone 3( ZU680KL)
Yu Yureka Devices:
Yu Yureka, Yu Yutopia, YU Note, Yu Yuphoria, Yunicorn, Yunique, Yuphoria, Yureka Plus, Yureka S
FIT 5.5, Pride T500L, TCL 560, TCL 562
OneTouch X1, Pixi 4 -5, POP Star, POP3, POP4
Except These Handsets, Reliance Jio Preview Offer is not Officially Supported on any Other Devices.
How do I Generate the Bar Code of Jio Preview Offer?
1. Download & Open MyJio App from Play Store.
2. Tap on ‘Get Jio SIM’ on the Banner
3. Tap on ‘Agree & Get Jio offer’
4. Select your location from the drop down
5. Read through the steps and click on ‘Next’
6. Offer Code can be viewed on the screen. Please note down your offer code
7. Check the required documents for submission and visit the nearest Store.
How do I Activate Unlimited Benefits on My Jio Number for Partner Jio Preview Offer?
1. Download & Open MyJio App.
2. Tap on “Avail Offer” on the Banner
Please Ensure that Jio SIM is Used in the Mobile, in Slot 1 in Case of Dual SIM and that Data is Active on your Jio SIM.
3. Click on “Submit” to Download and Install the Apps Like JioPlay, JioOnDemand, JioBeats and JioMoney.
4. After Successful Installation, Jio Preview Offer Unlimited Benefits Get Assigned to your Number.
After Tele-Verification, Interim Benefits of 2 GB Data, 100 Minutes Voice / Video And 100 SMS Will Get Credited in Your Account.
Un-Official Method to Get JIO SIM:
Disclaimer: Everything written here is for informational purpose only.
- If you Don’t have any of the Available Devices for Reliance Jio Preview Offer, you can use this Method to Get your Jio Bar code.
- Google Play Version fixed the Bug. So Download the Old Version of Reliance MyJio App.
- Open the App. You Shall See a List of MyJio Apps. Click Install All and Install All Apps One by One.
- Now Turn Off the Internet And Open MyJio App.
- From the List of Apps, Choose MyJio App.
- Now You Shall See a Screen with the Following Options: Sign Up, Sign In and Get Jio Sim.
- Turn On the Internet.
- Click On Get Jio Sim.
- Follow the Instructions There.
- It will Generate the Bar Code for you.
- Take a Screenshot of the MyJio Bar Code.
How to Activate your Reliance Jio Sim Card:
- Now That you have got your Sim Card, you can just Proceed to Activate it.
- Open MyJio App and Install all Apps which are Shown there. If you Already Installed then Ignore This.
- Now Wait for the Tele-Verification SMS you Get on your Secondary Number which you Submitted to Jio Store. It will Tell you that Your Sim Card is Now Active and Ready for Tele-Verification.
- The Tele-Verification SMS takes at Most 48 Hours to Receive. So Kindly Wait for it.
- Now You can Proceed to Insert the Sim Card in your Device. Make Sure you Put it into your Sim Slot 1.
- After you Switch it on, You Shall See Jio Network Signal Bars. If you Don’t See it, Something is Abnormal, Check FAQ Section Below for Details.
- Once You See Jio Network Signals, Turn Jio Internet On.
- Now Open JioJoin App. It May Show you Some Permissions to Accept. Accept Them.
- Now it will ask you for Verifying your Jio Sim. Click on it to Start Testing your Sim.
- It will Automatically Verify it and Activate Jio Services on your Device.
If Tele-Verification Failed then Follow Below Procedure:
So I think your Tele-Verification has Failed or You’ve been Told that You are Not Eligible for the Offer. if You Use Different Device Generated Bar Code in your Mobile. So Always Use the Bar Code Generated from your Mobile.
- Now Call 1977 using the JioJoin App while Mobile Data is Still On.
- If Your Phone Supports VoLTE Feature, then You Can Use your Default Phone Dialer to Call the Number. However, if your Phone Doesn’t Support VoLTE Feature, You Need to Use the JioJoin App to Make the Call.
- Now Tele-Verify Your Sim. They will Ask you to Enter Last Four Digits of your ID Card Submitted.
- Now You Will Get Internet Settings Delivered to Your Mobile.
- You will Also Get a Bunch of SMS and Emails with your Subscription Details.
- Congrats now your Sim is Active.
- Note that: For Making Calls you Need to Use the VoLTE Feature. If your Phone Supports it, you can use the Default Dialer to Make Calls, Else You Need to Use the JioJoin App.
- While Making Calls, Make Sure your Internet Data is On.
- Now Open MyJio App. In the Sign In / Sign Up Option and Sign Up for a New Account.
- Now Clear Data of All Jio Apps Installed on your Device Including MyJio App. [This Step is IMPORTANT to Get Unlimited Offer]
- Now Open MyJio App Without the Internet On.
- You May Get this Popup Screen. If you Get this Screen, You will Know You are on the Right Path and Doing Everything Correctly.
- In the Sign in / Signup Option, Turn on Internet and Sign in.
- Now You will Get a Popup with the Preview Offer. Click Submit to Accept the Offer.
- Then You Can See You Got Unlimited Data, Calls and SMS for 90 days.
- You can Check Usage and Status of your Sim from MyJio App.
- Congrats!! You Have Just Now Activated your Jio Sim Card Successfully.
- Enjoy Unlimited Calls, 4G Internet Data and SMS for 90 Days.
- You will Also Get 90 Days Free Usage of all Other Jio Apps. Make Sure you Try them Out.
If You Have any Doubt or Problem Regarding Anything Feel Free to Ask in Comments.