Paytm to Bank Transfer : Good News!!! For all Paytm Users who didn’t Upgraded their Wallets yet. Or who have a Lot of Looted Paytm Balance left in Others Fake Paytm Wallets. Now you can Transfer all your Paytm Wallet Money Directly to your Bank Account with as Minimum as 1.01% Charge. Means Per Rs. 100 Transfer you will be Charged Only Re. 1.01/-
Previously Only Paytm Upgraded Wallet Users have this Facility to Transfer Paytm Money to Bank Account at 1% Charge. And For Upgrading your Paytm Wallet is of a much Hassle for me even. It Requires the Copy of your Official ID Proof like Pan Card, Voter ID Card or Driving Licence with a Recent Passport Size Photograph. But the Problem I was facing is their Representative never come to Collect them from my House instead asking me to come to their Office which was Impossible for me. I Belief Everyone has their Own Problems not to Upgrade their Wallets. I’ll Discuss More on How to Upgrade your Paytm Wallet in the Following.
Now Let’s See How you can Transfer your Paytm Balance to your Bank Account with a Minimum Charge of 1.01%
How to Transfer Paytm to Bank Account:
- Download Paytm Wallet App from Android Playstore.
- Open the App & Login to your Paytm Account.
- Enter the OTP you got to your Registered Mobile Numbers.
- After Login, You’ll be on the Home Page of the App.
- Click on the Send Option in there.
- Then Tick on the “Bank A/C” Section.
- Enter your Bank Account Details Like Account Holder Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, Amount to Send.
- Finally Click on the “Send Money” Button to Send it to your Bank Instantly.
Please Note : Paytm Uses IMPS Mode of Payment to While Transfer. Means you’ll get your Money to your Bank Account almost Instantly.