Hi Friends, You know Paytm Wallet to Bank Account Transfer Charges are 2% Tax. I had a Quick Solution which may help you. So I’m Sharing this. I don’t know if this will help you too but if it works, Please let us know in Comment Section.
You Need to Unlock the “Trick of Paytm Wallet to Bank Account Transfer Charges for Free” Please Like Our Facebook Page or Make a Tweet of this Post.
- Click ‘Get Your QR Code Instantly‘ Button. It will ask you to Log In. Log in to your Existing Paytm Account normally.
- After logging in, You will be asked to Select Payment Solution. Select this option: “I want to accept payments in my shop/retail store.”
- Now it will ask your business details and your address. If you have a business, use it. Else enter your name and in the business category, choose any personal business. [I chose Tuition & Classes]
- Enter your real address. Don’t mess it up. This is not a Trick or Anything. You are Providing Services yourself that’s all.
- You will Get your QR Code instantly. Your Account is done. Paytm Wallet to Bank Account Transfer Charges will not be application on this account.
Now your account is a Merchant Account. And you can Transfer Funds to Bank withour any Charges.
P.S. This is NOT a Trick.
Q: Any Document Verification Required?
Ans: I think NO. Firstly, I already have upgraded PayTM Account. So, maybe they didn’t ask me any documents. Secondly, there’s no space to upload docs there. So, you can try yourself.
Q: Upgraded Wallet Required?
Ans: I don’t know actually. I tried on Upgraded Wallet myself. You can try on a non-upgraded wallet and let me know.
Q: Why am I Calling it Temporary Solution?
– I created merchant account using this way few weeks ago.
– Now I am not getting any charges on transferring money to bank.
– I asked others having merchant accounts, they confirmed they are not getting any charges.
Q: What are the Paytm Wallet to Bank Account Transfer Charges?
Ans: Currently it is 2% of the Transaction Amount.
As this method worked for me, I shared it. It may not work now, as I did it few weeks ago.
So, please update whether there’s any transfer charges on your paytm wallet? And again, give it some time and then recheck again. Maybe it can work after few days.