Hello Friends, Bookmyshow Wallet Service has been Introduced long time before & even now you can use Bookmyshow My Wallet Card to Transact your Bookmyshow Wallet Money Back to the Bank. So using all these Services, you can loot Bookmyshow Rs. 800/- Wallet Money for Free & then use that Rs. 800 Bookmyshow Wallet Money to Book your Free Movie Tickets.
Bookmyshow in partnership with ICICI Bank, is giving 20% Cashback to a Maximum of Rs. 200/- Means when you add Rs. 1000 in your Bookmyshow Account using ICICI bank, you’ll get Rs. 200 Extra in your Bookmyshow Wallet. So Let’s See How to Avail the Offer & and Rs. 800 in your Bookmyshow account..
Trick to Get Free Bookmyshow Wallet Money:
- Click Here to Login to your BookmyShow Account & Go to the Wallet Section & Activate your Bookmyshow Wallet card.
- Now Recharge your Bookmyshow Wallet for Rs. 1000 using ICICI Bank in Order to Receive 20% Cashback in your Wallet, Maximum Up to Rs. 200/- Repeat this Process again. Means again Recharge Rs. 1000 using ICICI Bank & you’ll get again Rs. 200 as Cashback. So from ICICI Bank, you are getting Rs. 200 + 200 = Rs. 400 for free. (Please Refer to End of the Post where I’ll discuss How you can use ICICI Bank to Deposit Rs. 1000 in your Bookmyshow Account.)
- Now Recharge your Bookmyshow Wallet with Rs. 1000/- but this time use CCD Outlets to Add this Money. You need to Recharge your Bookmyshow Wallet 2 times using this Method again to Get Rs. 200 + Rs. 200 = Rs. 400 for Free. (Please Refer to End of the Post where I’ll discuss How you can use CCD Outlets to Deposit Rs. 1000 in your Bookmyshow Account.)
- Now you can use your Bookmyshow Wallet Card to Transfer all the Cash Money you added so far to Paytm, PhonePe, Mobikwik etc Digital Wallet & then Transfer from Digital Wallets to Bank.
- But you can’t Transfer the Rs. 800/- Cashback Money, you’ve got. But you can use that Cashback Money to Book your Next Movie Tickets.
How to Add Money using ICICI Bank Deposit:
Go to your Nearest ICICI Bank Brand & Collect a i-Sure Pay Slip from the Counter, Fill-up the Slip with all the Necessary Details. Write your Bookmyshow Registered Mobile Number Only. Now after Filling up, Hand Over the Deposit Slip with Rs. 1000 in Cash to the Counter & Tell him/her that you want to recharge Bookmyshow Wallet using I-SurePay.
Here’s a Reference Slip for ICICI Bank Payment. You can Save this Image & Fill your Slip as it’s shown here.
Please Note: In case an i-Sure Pay Slip is not available, use a normal Pay-In Slip / Cash Deposit Slip.
How to Recharge your Wallet using CCD Outlets:style="text-align: justify;">To Recharge your Bookmyshow MyWallet using Cafe Coffee Day Outlets, Go to your Nearest Outlet & Tell the Cash-Counter Boy that you want to Recharge your Bookmyshow Wallet with Rs. 1000 & also tell them your Bookmyshow Registered Mobile Number. Hand Over the Cash. That’s it. Your Wallet will be Recharged Soon.
Please Note: Tell your Mobile Number Correctly. In any Case, If it goes Wrong, You can Revise the Payment.