- 1 Mobikwik SuperCash
- 2 How to Transfer Mobikwik SuperCash to Bank?
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions on Mobikwik SuperCash:
- 4 How do I earn SuperCash?
- 5 How do I use SuperCash?
- 6 What else? I am sure there are some vague & mysterious Terms & Conditions associated with SuperCash, right?
- 7 What will happen to my previous wallet balance & cashback amount?
- 8 Will my redeemed loyalty points or any other amount expire?
- 9 Can I transfer SuperCash to other MobiKwik wallets or a bank account?
- 10 Which month’s SuperCash will be used first?
Hi Friends, Everyone is familiar about Mobikwik’s Cheap Tactics while providing any Offer. Mobikwik SuperCash is a New Edition to this. As per Mobikwik SuperCash is bigger & better than cashback amounts. Because the cashback in your wallet was only utilized when all other sources of funds were consumed but as per them, except the Recharge and Bill payments category, we can use 10% of SuperCash on every transaction.
For Example, If we have ₹ 200 as available balance & ₹ 150 as SuperCash in Our Mobikwik Wallet. Now, while making a transaction of ₹ 100, we use 10% of our total SuperCash available i.e. ₹ 15.
But the Problem is if we would want to Transfer Our Super Cash to Bank Account…Is that Possible? No, That’s not possible as obvious. Because you can’t even Transfer your Cashbacks so how you can expect the SuperCash Theory of Mobikwik can be Transferred?
I’ve a Trick by which you can Transfer your Mobikwik SuperCash to your Bank Account. With a help of a New Recharge App, you can easily Transfer your Mobikwik SuperCash to your Bank. How? Ok. You can Follow the below Steps to know how you can Transfer Mobikwik SuperCash to your Bank Account.
How to Transfer Mobikwik SuperCash to Bank?
- First Download the iPaySay App from Playstore.
- Open the App and Signup for a New Account.
- Go & Click on Add Money.
- Put Amount 10% of Total SuperCash. Means you have have 200 SuperCash then Put Rs. “20/-“
- Proceed to Next.
- At Payment Page, Choose Payment Mode as Wallet->Mobikwik.
- You will be Redirected to Mobikwik Login Page.
- Enter your Mobikwik Account Detail means ID & Password.
- And Make Payment.
- Boom….Money will be Loaded to your iPaySay Wallet.
- Now Repeat Step 1 to 10 till all your SuperCash has been Loaded in iPaySay Wallet.
- Now You can Transfer all Amount to your Bank from iPaySay App.
- You can also use it for Recharge or Bill Payments.
Note :- Minimum Amount Required For Bank Transfer is 2000₹
Frequently Asked Questions on Mobikwik SuperCash:
How do I earn SuperCash?
The process of earning SuperCash will be same as old cashback. Each offer/promo code/ coupon code will have an associated amount of SuperCash with it that you will receive. Upon using that offer/code, the respective SuperCash will be credited to your MobiKwik wallet.In one transaction, you can either Earn new SuperCash or Use the existing SuperCash. The Earning of SuperCash is basis the specific terms & conditions of the campaign
How do I use SuperCash?
You actually don’t – we use it automatically for you! You can use 10% of your total SuperCash amount in every payment (except the Recharge and Bill payments) you make with MobiKwik. For example, you purchased a product on Myntra worth ₹ 1000 and you have ₹ 400 SuperCash in your wallet, then you will pay only ₹ 960 from your wallet balance and ₹ 40 would be used from your SuperCash balance. Fantastic, right?
Only 5% of SuperCash balance will be used in Recharge & Bill payments and the minimum transaction amount should be ₹100
Also, in one transaction, you can either Earn new SuperCash or Use the existing SuperCash. The Earning of SuperCash is basis the specific terms & conditions of the campaign.
What else? I am sure there are some vague & mysterious Terms & Conditions associated with SuperCash, right?
WRONG! It’s actually the opposite! We’ve intentionally kept it super simple to operate & understand.
- Except the Recharge and Bill payments category, 10% of your available SuperCash balance will be used in every transaction.
- Only 5% of SuperCash balance will be used in recharge & bill payments and the minimum transaction amount should be ₹100
- Your SuperCash expires 45 days after the end of the calendar month in which you received SuperCash. For example: If you received SuperCash 3 times in the month of January (say on Jan 1, Jan 15 & Jan 31), all of the SuperCash expires on March 15, 2017, unless utilized before that.