Hey folks !! We are back again with a nice deal for you. This bill is for those who are looking for recharge and Bill payments of small amounts. This offer is brought to us by Freecharge. The best part of the offer is that you can avail it not once or teitw but thrice. Yes it’s valid thrice per user be it new or old.
Freecharge, a Snapdeal owned e-wallet, is well know for its regular cashback offers. It is one of the best Payment and Cashback app after Paytm. Most of their offer is valid for unique customers only but now they have a deal for everyone.
Freecharge has also recently launched its UPI platform. They are also offering many casvacca deals on UPI transactions so do have look on those offers we have aldready posted.
Freecharge is offering ₹5 cashback on recharge or bill payment of ₹10 or more. Thrice per customer
Offer is valid till 25th may only. Valid for all users
So let’s have a look.
Steps To Avail This Offer :-
1. Download the latest FreeCharge app here.
2. Now login or signup to your account.
3. Now go to recharge or bill payment.
4. Enter details.
5. Now enter promo code – GET15
6. Proceed and pay via desired method.
7. You will get ₹5 cashback.
Enjou the offer.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid on successful Prepaid Mobile/ Datacard Recharges done till 25th May’ 2018
- Valid on Minimum transaction of Rs.10. Flat cashback of Rs.5 per transaction
- GET15 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- Valid thrice per User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number/Device
- Valid on credit/debit card/ Netbanking/FreeCharge Balance & UPI transactions
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from date of credit and is non transferable
- Not valid for Add Cash, Bill payments, DTH & Metro transactions
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards.
- Offer valid Only on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email [email protected]
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account