Hey folks !! We are up with an amazing offer by My airtel app. My Airtel app is giving an amazing cashback offer for all its new users. Using this exclusive cashabck offer you will save upto ₹100 on your next Recharge/ bill payment etc. So do not miss this offer.
India’s first Payments bank is now part of the all new My Airtel App. The My Airtel App is now not just the fastest & most secure way to recharge your Mobile & DTH accounts, pay postpaid & broadband bills, pay electricity bills but also lets you manage your Airtel Payments Bank Savings and Wallet account as well as send and receive money through airtel payments Bank UPI/BHIM.
My Airtel app is offered flat ₹100 cashabck on doing your first Transaction of minimum ₹200.
Let’s have a look at the steps of this offer.
Steps To Avail This Cashback Offer :-
1. Download the latest my airtel app
2. Sign-up using a new mobile number.
3. Now do any transaction on the app worth ₹200 or more.
4. No coupon code required
5. Now you will get ₹100 cashabck in your wallet in 3 days.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. The offer is applicable only when the transaction is done through Airtel Payments Bank (wallet and savings account) on MyAirtel app, IVR, Airtel website, USSD, online website/apps or offline merchants.
2. This offer is not live on spends through the Master Card linked with Airtel Payments Bank Ltd.
3. Customer can avail flat Rs. 100 cashback on DTH recharges, bill payments, utility payments and online/offline merchant payments using Airtel Payments Bank.
4. The minimum transaction size to avail this offer is Rs. 200.
5. This offer is not valid on Airtel prepaid mobile recharges.
6. Offer is valid from 1st of July to 31st of July, 2018
7. The offer is valid only on the first transaction
8. Offer is valid only registrations done during the offer period
9. Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account within 3 working days of the transaction.
10. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
11. This offer is not applicable on funds transfer between two persons, transfer between person and bank, UPI transactions, business-to-business transactions (transactions between retailers and their agents).