Hey Folks !! We are up with an Amazon offer. Today we are posting an offer which is a necessity for us all every month. Paying monthly bills is a burden for all of us, just to bring a bit relief for everyone we post offers which saves your money. To give some relief to our pocket Amazon is offering cashabck on electric bill payment.
Amazon Pay has undergone many changes in its evolution to improve the online payments processing for Amazon customers on external websites. While Amazon Pay is the most recent product, it represents the culmination of previous trial and error products, and strategic acquisitions.
Amazon is offering 10% cashback upto ₹75 on electricity bill payment. The offer is valid till 31st August only so grab it soon.
Let’s have a look at the step of the offer.
Steps To Avail Amazon Offer :-
1. Visit the electrical bill payment page here.
2. Now select your state.
3. Now select the company name which provides electricity to your area.
4. Enter the bill amount.
5. Now proceed to pay the bill.
6. No promo code required.
7. Any payment method accepted.
8. Now you ll get 10% cashback upto ₹75 within 3 days.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer (“Offer”) is made available to you on www.amazon.in or the mobile application / mobile site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”).
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail in respect of this Offer.
- Each person having an Amazon.in account, who undertakes the steps listed in these Offer Terms is eligible to avail this Offer in respect of paying bill
- This offer is valid from August 1, 2018 to August 31, 2018 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (Amazon Seller Services Private Limited or Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited) in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without any liability.
- Any customer who makes a electricity bill payment would receive a cash back of 10% upto Rs 75 on min bill payment of Rs 500. It is applicable once per customer and once per biller account number. The customer shall receive 10% of the billed amount paid or Rs 75, whichever is lower. All customers who successfully complete the requirements given in this paragraph 6 will be hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Customers”.
- The cashback, under this Offer, will be provided to the Eligible Customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”) which is redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the said Eligible Customer.
- The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance are governed by the respective and applicable terms and conditions.
- Subject to these Offer Terms, the Eligible Customers will be entitled to receive the relevant cashback amount (computed in accordance with these Offer Terms) only once during the Offer Period.
- This Offer will not be applicable on any bill payment that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the Eligible Customer, by Amazon (entity that makes Bill Payments available on Amazon.in), or by the Biller.
- The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 3 days of the bill payment.
- In the event a customer fails to comply with any term under these Offer Terms, such customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions of the Offer, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Customer from the benefits under the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- All disputes relating to the biller or the bill payment will be resolved by the relevant biller and such disputes shall be resolved between the Eligible Customer and the biller inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.