Hey Guys !! We are up with another mobile revhrech and Bill payments offer. Using this offer you will get 100% cashback on mobile recharge via Flipkart. Flipkart has launched new Recharge feature on its shopping app. Get ready for more offers. Read the whole post to know more.
Homegrown e-commerce platform, Flipkart has silently started offering prepaid recharges on its app. With this newly-launched service, Flipkart has made a subtle partnering debut in the telecom sector. The e-commerce giant has also made sure that it woos the consumers with substantial discounts on recharge packs. The company is offering 25% cashback on prepaid recharges done via its app. Going forward, Flipkart is also introducing postpaid bill payments on its platform.
What is the offer?
- 100% cashback up to ₹25 on first ever prepaid mobile recharges done using any of the payment modes on Flipkart through PhonePe
- 25% cashback up to ₹20 on prepaid mobile recharges done using any of the payment modes on Flipkart through PhonePe during the offer period
- Offer can be availed only once by all users within offer period
- Offer is valid only on all payment modes
- From 00:00 hrs 1st Sept 2018 to 23:59 hrs 30th Sept 2018
- Offer can be availed once per user
Steps To Avail Flipkart Offer :-
1. First of all, Download Flipkart App from Here
2. Install and open the Flipkart App.
3. Goto Menu >> Click on Recharge.
4. Now Give permission to Flipkart for fetching your Phonepe app data.
5. Now proceed to recharge.
6. Pay via any method.
7. You will get 100% Cashback upto ₹25 on first ever Recharge.
8. From next Recharge you get 25% cashback.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Once the Recharge is Processed, it cannot be cancelled or returned.
- In case of a payment failure during Recharge, the amount will be refunded back to you within 2 working days.
- In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
- Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment