ZOMATO 50% DISCOUNT OFFER UNLIMITED TIMES USING SAME MOBILE NUMBER
Hey Guys !! We are up with an exclusive trick for all friendly deal readers. This is an exclusive trick for Zomato users. Using this trick you can loot zomato and get 50% discount on food orders each and everytime. Yes you heard right, this is the Zomato unlimited 50% discount offer.
We all are aware of the fact that only new users can avail The Zomato 50% discount offer by using coupon code NEW50. But our users wanted to use this deal for all their orders, so we are up with this amazing trick using which you will be able to use “NEW50” Coupon using same mobile number again and again.
Diwali festival is on peak, everyone loves eating food and sweats from resturants. So now no more hassle for money as you get 50% cashback everytime on using Zomato.
Trick to get 50% off on Zomato unlimited times :-
Follow the following steps to get unlimited 50% discount on Zomato
1. Create a new account with new mail and mobile number that has never been used in past.
2. Use a new number to order on zomato and apply NEW50, this code can be used 5 times per user.
3. Order only four times using NEW50.
4. Now delete this account and create a new account one with new email id and same mobile number.
5. Now follow the same steps again(order upto 4 orders) and delete/recreate a new account again.
Note: As I am mentioning this trick here, this may not last for long time. So loot fast, as zomato will resolve this bug very soon.
Also Read : How to get Zomato Gold at ₹800 only.
Terms & Conditions Of NEW50 coupon :- (You can use unlimited times don’t worry)
- Get 50% discount + upto Rs.250 cashback on your first 5 orders at Zomato paid using Paytm
- Maximum discount of Rs.150 and maximum cashback of Rs.50 per transaction
- No minimum transaction amount is required
- Valid only on first 5 orders on Zomato.
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of a successful transaction
- Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders
- In partial refund cases cashback will be rolled back in same proportionate amount
- Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cash back
- In case of any dispute the customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand
- According to RBI’s new guideline,users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive cashbacks in their wallets.